Camera Ready10/24/2017 2:17:02 PM
The DEADLINE for submitting (both):
CAMERA-READY version +
IEEE Copyright Form is:
November 15th, 2017
(Please READ all the way to the END, especially what is highlighted in YELLOW)
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures, without incurring additional page charges (Maximum of 2 additional pages allowed (8 pages in Total), with over-length page fee – The over-length fee will be charged to each of the over-length pages, at 100 USD per page in the final camera-ready version).
Standard IEEE Conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at:
1. Camera Ready Format
- Manuscripts MUST take into consideration ALL reviews comments received.
- Preparing Manuscripts MUST follow IEEE Two-Column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text (see: Template) – The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages (Maximum 2 additional pages (8 pages in Total)). All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Please make sure NOT to number your pages. Do not insert any footers or headers. Do not use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the producer for numbering and other production purposes.
2. IEEE Copy Right Form
IEEE copyright form will be created electronically on EDAS. Do NOT upload any file for this step.
3. What to SUBMIT to EDAS
One author MUST submit BOTH:
- Camera Ready Manuscript (pdf) &
- IEEE CopyRight Form (Submit the IEEE Copyright Form by creating it automatically on EDAS. Do NOT upload any file for this step)
to the same EDAS link under the same EDAS number of the original paper submission.
4. Other Items
The registration can be done via EDAS using the following link
Sigtelcom papers are presented ORALLY, the presentation time is ranging between 10 to 20 min for each paper depending on your research findings & research results followed by questions from the audience.
All accepted for orally PRESENTED papers will be submitted to be indexed by IEEE digital library (IEEE Xplore). Poster papers will NOT be included by IEEE Xplorer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
If you need an invitation letter, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
starting the EDAS # of your accepted paper.